Monday, December 31, 2018

New Explorations in Good Ole Eastport

I got out a bit before 6 am. It was awesome to hit the road again especially the old familiar streets of my old home Eastport. It was dark at first with a hint of light in the pre-dawn hours. It was around 14 degrees when I headed out the door , but fortunately there was no wind. I did the North End loop and the Dump road loop and the in town 3 mile loop. I deviated at the end bu heading past Sherm Camick’s house an past Hewlet Avenue down to the tracks and then up to the Motel East stopping my watch at the top of the steps on the second floor by room 18. Here are the final stats 9.51 miles in 2:08:53 for a 13:33 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 631 feet with an average heartrate of 127 bpm. This isn’t where I grew up , but it feels like home. Have a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment