Thursday, December 27, 2018

Take Two

My wife has asked me not to go out tomorrow. I hate to give up a workout withthis being vacation and me eating a good amount. I decided to head out the door when my wife went to Weight Watchers. I decided that I would tryto do about 6 miles doing the figure 8. I ended up doing Woodlot then continueing down Whiskey for the Randall Loop. Instead of doing Raynor Road I looped down Ridge to Whiskey and up Raynor making a quick jaunt down Kastal to the intersection then back home. I did 8.21 miles in 1:53:04 for a 13:46 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 177 feet and an average heart rate of 112 bpm. I started out leisurely, but ended up doing the last 4 miles in under 13 minutes per mile. I was blessed to get the workout in! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment