Friday, December 21, 2018

Feeling A Bit Like Job

I’m grateful for God’s provision and good health. I am truly blessed and I say that without equivocation.  Still, the family trials and dealing with my daughters’s depression has been taxing. The bad phone call no longer shocks me.  God has placed me in the situation that I deal regularly with problems that I am not good at dealing with. I am confronted at dealing with issues from a standpoint of weakness rather than strength. I believe however that this is exactly what God wants. God exchannging my weakness for God’s strength. Probably the biggest change in my life since becoming a Christian is the fact that I am compassionate as opposed to hardened. I am grateful for the change that Christ makes. Today I did the Medford, Randall, Woodlot Loop doing 8.71 miles in 2:04:13 for a 14:16 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 370 feet with an average heart rate of 113 bpm at a balmy 56 degrees at a rainy 88 percent humidity . Looking forward to my trip to Eastport. Praying for God’s watchcare over my family. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment