Saturday, December 22, 2018

New Route in My Old Home

I had an exhausting day yesterday and a short night in Eastport at the Motel East. I woke up around 4:30, had my coffee, and lingered around for over an hour. I found that even though I was tired, I just couldn’t pass on the opportunity to train in my old home area. I did Adams Steet, High Street , County StreetRoad then to Route 190 to the old 4 mile marker by the yellow sign before Carlow Island, back 190, out Kendell’s Head and back,down 190 to Clark Street, Dog Island, Water Street, and finish up by trail off Water Street, Up the Hill to the Motel East, and up the stairs for 10.21 miles in 2:15:45 for a 13:17 minute per mile pace with a 600 foot elevation gain with a 123 average pulse st a balmy 50 degrees and 100 percent humidity.Exhausted. Good Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment