Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Cooler Temp

Today marked a back to winter sort of feel with the temps dropping to a more seasonal level. I felt decent and more energetic today. I think the slight cutback is a good thing. I don’t have to push so hard to make time. My knee was a little better. The working on a cement floor is not the best thing for your body. Still I’m feeling better than last year. It was a clear morning and the dark late fall skies were pretty. I’m thinking to myself that next week at this time our days will be increasing in length. Here are today’s stats- 8.82 miles in 2:00:30 for a 13:39 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 205 feet with an average heart rate of 117 bpm at a temp of 33 degrees at a dry 47 percent humidity. There was a good breeze blowing this morning slapping the face and keeping me alert. I’m blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment