Saturday, March 30, 2019

Going Slow but Still a Go

Logging Both Friday’s workout and today’s hike on the Greenway trail .  Yesterday I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot Workout doing 8.6 miles in 2:02:07 for a 14:11 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 210 feet with a heart rate of 115 bpm at a nice temperature of 46 degrees and 73 percent humidity. Today I did 8 miles in 2:20:22  for a 17:32 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 589 feet with an average heart rate of 98 bpm at a very nice temp of 62 degrees and humidity at 53 percent. Lots of people out on The Greenway trail. I stopped and got my iced Italian Roast Clover coffee at Starbucks (on the go of course). Charlotte was at a bridal shower which afforded me the opportunity to hike. It’s been a food month for movement goals. Have a very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment