Monday, January 7, 2019

Sunday/Monday

On Sunday I went to the Wertheim Game Preserve for the two trail loop doing 6.42 miles in 1:49:29 for a 17:03 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 46 feet with an average pulse of 96 bpm at a temperature of 37 degrees at 84 percent humidity. It was nice to get back down here after a couple of weeks off. Today I did my new loop. I felt my hamstring issue again on Whiskey Road. I stopped and stretched. I jogged and walked the rest of the root. This change seemed to alleviate the hamstring issue.  It was a beautiful quiet morning, I felt peaceful. Here are today’s stats- 8.19 miles in 1:47:32 for a 13:07 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 212 feet with an average heart rate of 123 bpm at a temperature of 25 degrees at a dry 49 percent humidity. Off to a good start. God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment