Wednesday, January 16, 2019

About The Same

Today’s routine was almost a mirror image of yesterday’s routine. I am enjoying not being rushed as much. My mindset has improved since making this small change. I am still getting used to the gadgets and gizmos of my new car. Strange as it seems, I feel a bit off as I have to think about the various controls of my car and where they are located. It’s interesting how accustomed you become to the things that you use and how using them is almost automatic. When you have to think about things that are usually automatic it can be a little stressful. The stats for today- 8.22 miles in 1:49:27 for a 13:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 180 feet with an average heart rate of 121 bpm at a temperature of 20 degrees and 78 percent humidity. A potential winter storm coming this weekend. Hope your day is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment