Sunday, January 20, 2019

Rainy and Stormy Sunday

I decided to venture out into the storm as I was really looking forward to venturing out on the Greenway Trail on a day when most people would just stay home. I was surprised that it was still raining so hard. I was just hoping that I would not get too soaked. I did 7.69 miles in 1:50:32 for a 14:22 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 595 feet with an average pulse of 112 bpm at a temperature of 38 degrees and 95 percent humidity. I was glad when I made it to Starbucks whete I had a clover venti iced Italian and a donut. I then headed back towards the car. Even though I was soaked I was pleased to be out on the trail enjoying nature and solitude. Now I’m back home awaiting the championship football games. Go Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment