Sunday, January 13, 2019

It’s Kind of Funny

I got out the door after my wife decided to get ready for church. I go to the second service so that meant Lord willing a hike on the Greenway trail. I got out there a little later than I wanted so I decided to speed walk and jog some as I was feeling well. There weren’t a lot of people out on the trail so it was nice and quiet as I listened to Tony Evans on podcast. I did 8.09 in 1:47:09 for a 13:14 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 597 feet with an average heart rate of 119 bpm at a temperature of 25 degrees with humidity at 49 percent. I was planning on a recreational stroll, but I ended up with a respectable workout. It was a good day at church and all my granddaughters were there with my daughters Bekah and Ericka. I felt rested after a restful Saturday. Enjoying having my brother in law Jonathan here. Have a blessed day! God is good! Btw Patriots dominating the Chargers in the divisional playoff match.

No comments:

Post a Comment