Thursday, January 24, 2019

Positive Attitude

I’m thankful that God has helped me to remain positive. Tgis morning I woke up very tired and my stomach was playing up. Despite these hinderences I was able to thankfully get through the workout. The reward of getting up so early is that I have the roads mostly to myself. I decided this morning that I’m going to my new workout shoes a week early. My North Face shoes hirt my feet almost every day. These shoes never stretched out. They have been uncomfortable for the three months that I’ve worn them. I’m switching to LL Bean quick hiking shoes which are waterproof. Here are my stats- 8.83 in 1:54:19 for a 12:57 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 271 feet with an average heart rate of 125 bpm at a temperature of 50 degrees at 89 percent humidity. I saw a bunch of Suffolk County police just off Medford Avenue. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment