Thursday, January 10, 2019

Snowy Start

I got out at about the same time as yesterday. I had a faster pace today so I made it back a bit earlier.  I was a bit surprised to feel snow slap me in the face as I headed down Raynor. It was the type of smow that is pretty, but it was not collecting on the grass or road. I am enjoying my slightly shorter new route. I like the fact that I am not pressed for time even if I get out late. The route is well lit and flat with a couple of ponds on the route. Here are today’s stats- 8.23 miles in 1:54:06 for a 13:52 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 191 feet and an average heart rate of 113 bpm at a temperature of 32 degrees and 58 percent humidity. The hamstring is holding up ok, but I’m holding out on my leg work until Friday. It was a good morning and I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment