Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Slow Down

It was a good start to the day.  I woke up, had my cup of coffee, and read my Bible before heading to the kitchen to get ready for my workout. A subtle change I have made is cutting back around a mile on my workout. I have found that not having to push every morning to get back in time has been so helpful to my mental health. Also, with my old car dying I find that God is telling me to slow down. Even on my commute, I am finding a still small voice telling me to slow down. By His strength I will slow down. Today I did 8.27 miles in 1:50:42 for a 13:23 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 191 feet and an average heart rate of 117 bpm at a temperature of 20 degrees at 73 percent humidity. I made it to work driving more slowly on time. Thank you Lord for a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment