Friday, August 31, 2018

Irritated But Grateful

I decided on doing the Medford,Randall, Woodlot Loop doing 9.09 miles in 2:11 for a 14:24 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 155 feet with an average heartrate of 105 bpm at a somewhat breezy 71 degrees at a more humane 83% humidity. Flies, allergies, and fatigue making for a slow week pace wise.  All the same I am grateful for the ability to get the work in.  Yesterday there was a lot of rushing around to go places and get things done. We are at the beginning of two long weekends.  I am so grateful to get lodging for all three night's next weekend with The Pirate Festival in town.  Tonight we have family fun night at the church and I take my sleep test at home.Good things to look forward to.  Asking for the Lord to guard these plans and use them. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment