Saturday, September 1, 2018

It’s Hard to Sleep During a Sleep Test

  Last night I had to put a monitor around my upper lip, around my chest, and on my finger while wearing the device on my wrist. This device is used to determine if I have sleep apnea or not. I can only say that I was marking time in getting the minimum 5-6 hours of sleep in. I woke up several times and found it difficult to sleep with wires on you. It’s a home kit prescribed by my doctor. Anyway, today I am tired but that didn’t stop me from doing the Greenway trail. I did 9.75 in 2:48:34 for a 17:17 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 611 feet with an average heartrate of 94 bpm at a temperature of 67 degrees at 80 % humidity with a few drops of drizzle here and there. I saw my friends Lenny and Ruth at the East Setauket end parking lot. We talked for about 15 minutes and then parted our own separate ways. Thankfully the weather was pleasant and the walk was enjoyable even though I was kind of tired. Right now enjoying my back deck while my neighbor Kevin has his Labor Day party. Have a blessed day. Lord willing next week at this time I will be in Eastport. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment