Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Kinda Tired

I had a long day yesterday teaching, open house, and Bible Study. I did the Greenway Trail seeing quite a bit of traffic. I saw a homeless man on a bike with a child seat. He looked not quite right and he must have detected my stare as he looked at me and said “bye, bye, bye”. It reminded me of In Sync. He irritated me with his rude behavior, but I was concerned that he might be high. I noticed more homeless people and not the type that you feel comfortable with. For the workout I did 9.83 miles in 2:47:47 for a 17:03 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 566 feet with an average heart rate of 106 bpm at a temperature of 70 degrees and 93 percent humidity. I am waiting for the humidity to dissipate as it is so uncomfortable. I started out under 15 minutes for the first mile and then sort of tailed off. I had a maple latte at Starbucks. Back to school tomorrow after Yom Kippor today. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment