Monday, August 6, 2018

Change

First of all I did an active recovery workout yesterday on the Greenway Trail doing 7.51 miles in 2:00:57 for a 16:05 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 492 feet with an average pulse of 107 bpm at a temperature of 76 degrees at 84 percent humidity. I enjoyed a donut and trente size ice coffee at Starbucks at the midway point. I place my order on my phone and then pick it up in East Setauket and then turnaround and continue on my way down the trail with my treat. I then showered and picked up my daughters and granddaughters for church.
  Today I did my combination route starting out as if to do the figure 8 extra plus and finishing on the Randall Road loop doing 9.15 in 2:05:49 for a 13:44 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 160 feet with an average heartrate of 117 bpm at a temperature of 73 degrees and 99 percent humidity.  I did this route because I was feeling like I needed a change. Off to mow in this humidity. May God richly bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment