Monday, August 13, 2018

Dodging the Raindrops

The forecast has been for rain for the past several days. We have experienced torrential downpours. So with overcast skies overhead I headed down the Longwood Loop doing 9.45 miles in 2:10:32 for a 13:48 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 330 feet with an average heartrate of 120 bpm at a temperature of 71 degrees and 100% humidity. My hamstring held up alright with just minor issues which I dealt with by holding back on my pace. On a positive note the Lord helped me with something that I have been struggling with. He gave me the courage to see a doctor. I had been going regularly in Maine and had stopped since coming to New York. Thank you Lord for helping me. The msjor result is peace of heart and peace of mind. I’m going to a Yankees game tonight Lord willing. Hate the Yankees, but it will be fun to go to a game with a friend. Looking to the Lord for help with my family! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment