Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Feeling Beat in the Heat

I woke up and reluctantly headed out the door after reading my Bible. Here are the stats combined from two different readings thanks to a technology misfiring. I did 9.37 miles in 2:11:27 for a 14 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 148 feet with an average heartrate of 116 bpm at a very humid 78 degrees at 94 percent humidity. My water bottles filled with alkaline water is what is saving me. My right hamstring twinged slightly after putting in a sub 13 minute walking mile. I did the Ridge Loop. I saw a lady walking at a good clip heading out in the middle part of Ridge Road. I saw in passing after the turnaround. When I head back to school I will see noone out on the roads— only seldomly. There is a part of me that really likes the early morning workouts when it feels like I own the streets. Right now I am enjoying the sleep and not being rushed. Thank you Lord for your many blessings. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment