Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Getting It Done

  I was feeling it in my legs, my knee, and I was feeling the heat and humidity all over.  I have been doing my squats at the beginning of the week so that I have one day of only walking.  I once again did the Scenic Hills, Longwood, Medford Loop.  The water bottles have been a mainstay for most of this summer.  They have been doing road work on Ridge Road which is long overdue.  I saw one other person today walking on Medford.  I did 9.37 miles in 2:15:44 for a 14:28 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 309 feet with an average heartrate of 113 bpm.  In another week I will have to be out on the roads an hour earlier which will mean early wake-up times, but I will have the roads all to myself. The temp today was a warm 76 degrees at 98 % humidity. Have a very blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment