Monday, January 1, 2024

Reflections

  I didn’t do any walking today. Yesterday I did 3.76 miles in Brookhaven. I was making up for my missed morning walk. Today was a very slow day for recuperation. I did my strength and core work as well as putting clothes away and other odds and ends. Jace and Waylon made a surprise all afternoon visit.  Last night we saw the new year come in for the first time in awhile with friends. I posted about considering not drinking for New Year’s Eve on Facebook. I just have felt strongly about putting my opinion out and hopefully encourage others not to feel like they have to drink to have fun. I knew that some folks wouldn’t like the post. Strangely only one family member liked the post with a few pastors not having any reaction. It’s interesting to see the areas that people love to have an opinion and others they just go ghost. 

 I had good workouts last week. With a couple of days off I am looking forward to my standard routine. It’s interesting to see how relax and work complimented each other. The Lord has given me hope and expectation. I’m grateful for His presence in my life. Happy Year and God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment