Friday, January 19, 2024

A Game of Inches

 Each day begins with a little bird pressure as things have to fall in line to get things done before work so that I can arrive on time. This morning, all the work got done, but I forgot to record the workout. Looking at my watch, I went approximately 8.4 miles, doing the modified, double loop. I’m guessing that I went at about the same pace as the rest of the week. I felt decent, but I just can’t move fast. We are supposed to get some light snow later today. Thankfully I got my scheduled strength work in as well. I made it to work on time again PTL. 

I’m grateful for Christian radio. I am able to get the teaching and encouragement of the faith to keep going in the Lord. My church seems to be a place of activity, but not a place of building up in the Word of God. It seems as if we talk a lot about church and not so much about Jesus. Have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment