Friday, January 26, 2024

Muffled Rejoicing

 Today was a day of advantages and offsets. It seemed for every advantage that I gained, I suffered a minor setback resulting in me just barely clocking in on time. So things worked out, but I had to sweat it out so to speak. I did a shortened version of the Longwood loop doing 8.86 miles in 2:20:18 for a 15:50 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 130 bpm with an elevation gain of 325 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at a cool and rainy 40 degrees. I enjoyed the new route, and thankfully I was faster than what I had been. I also got in both supersets of my main strength work thanks to quick work. Even though it is challenging getting everything done, it is rewarding. I will write more thoughts when I have more time. Thankfully, the weekend is almost here. God bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment