Friday, January 12, 2024

Getting the Worm

  I decided on getting out early so I could do a different longer route. I like my standard loops, but sometimes you need a change. I did the MedfordRandall Loop. I was also able to get in my strength work with just the supplemental work to do when I get home. Fridays are usually the day that I have a 5 hour energy drink to give me the extra boost needed at the end of the week. I did 8.82 miles in 2:21:11 for a 16:00 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 142 bpm with an elevation gain of 231 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at a temperature of 36 degrees. This was a fatigue filled week, but thankfully I was able to cope. Looking forward to the weekend and a potential snow storm on Tuesday. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment