Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Grace

 Today I was not so fast and a bit behind. Despite that, I managed to be on time at work and to get the work done. This was a leg and bench day— morning part, done. I don’t have much time for reflection as I’m focusing to get stuff done so that I can still get to work on time. The time and focus is worth the effort. I did the two loop workout with a short out and back doing 8.54 miles in 2:20:46 for a 16:29 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 106 bpm with an elevation gain of 360 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at 29 degrees.

It occurred to me that here in New York I have been exposed to alcohol more than anytime in my life and all because the Christians that I know down here drink. It is surprising that they rarely ever think to not drink in deference to me. For me, alcohol is wrong. It makes me feel unconscious, but I often have to ignore my own feelings so as not to cause a scene. Anyway, God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment