Monday, January 8, 2024

Praise God for the Ordinary

 Each day we are blessed to get through the day. It takes a lot of things working out to get through a day. A simple pain in your foot, back, shoulder, neck, etc. can put you out of commission and make your day much tougher. I am thankful that God is in control and can change the things that I cannot. He may not lighten my load, but may give me the strength to endure the load. Yes, sometimes the Lord does remove obstacles for us. He is the good Father and knows what we need. This morning I was on the later side of on time. I did the modified 2 loop workout doing 8.45 miles in 2:19:49 for a 16:32 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 139 bpm with an elevation gain of 229 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 32 degrees. There was a coating of snow on the ground making it seem winterish, but the wind did not have a chilling bite to it. Today is the first work Monday in three weeks. Strangely, it seems good to be doing the old routine. God bless you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment