Thursday, January 25, 2024

Skin of My Teeth

  The weekdays are always an adventure. Traffic on this island is always a challenge and traffic always is an issue, even when you wake up extremely early. It means every detail of the morning, has only a small room for error. Thankfully, today it worked out. I clocked in with only seconds to spare. I have found that if you keep pressing in traffic, it is possible to make time up if there are only small mishaps. This morning for my workout, I did the modified version of two laps with a short out and back. I was slow again with my pace on this light rainy morning. I did 8.51 miles in 2:22:16 for a 16:42 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 115 bpm with an elevation gain of 257 feet at an average cadence of 123 spm at a temperature of 46 degrees.

God is doing a work here on Long Island. Last night, the room for our Bible Study was packed. We are studying Rick Warren’s study on the transformed life. I can see that the Lord is definitely at works in the hearts of the good people in our church. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment