Friday, January 5, 2024

No Time for Reflection

  Things are going well, it’s just that you have to keep your focus and keep things moving. There is not much extra time. You must take advantage of your time so that you do not feel rushed and overwhelmed. There has been a pleasantness to my workouts. Right now, there is a nice rhythm to life. I did the modified two loop workout doing 8.45 miles in 2:19:15 for a 16:29 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 114 bpm with an elevation gain of 247 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 25 degrees. 

On a good note, my doctor let me choose an alternative treatment for my plantar wart. The frozen nitrogen would leave my toe in agony until the morning. I’m glad that my doctor listened to me. We have mission trip supper tonight. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment