Wednesday, January 10, 2024

The Other Side of the Storm

 The forecast was perfect as the heavy rains stopped in time for the morning workout. My first thought upon waking was that I can’t wait until bedtime tonight. Kind of humorous really. I had to be careful as there were places where the water covered the walkway. As I headed out the door, I noticed that the gait to the Harvard was open. So I went over and shut it. When I looked down I noticed a small masked face staring back at me. Somehow, I had managed to shut the critter in. Thankfully, by the time that I returned, he had managed to get out. I did the short out and back and two loop workout doing 8.60 miles in 2:21:38 for a 16:28 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 84 bpm with an elevation gain of 401 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at a temperature of 56 degrees.

Thankfully the travel has been good as I always seem to be in my car by 6:49. Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment