Saturday, December 30, 2023

Maine Workouts Part 2: Eastport, Hope

 Eastport: I did basically the same workout as Thursday except I went up County Road instead of going up Adams Street. I also went up Redoubt Hill and Estes Head hill and out to the Sipayik sign and back coming through the cemetery and down past Capen’s Avenue back to Todd House. I did 9.36 miles in 2:36:35 for a 16:44 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 85 bpm with an elevation gain of 431 feet at an average cadence of 125 spm at 37 stormy degrees.

Hope: I did a version of my new route heading out the Pastor’s road and back then up the hill towards Appleton and back to the Barnestown loop and down Howe Hill road to the road stand house and back to the loop and back home. I did 8.69 miles for a 16:22 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 106 bpm with an elevation gain of 679 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at a temp of 36 degrees.

Lord willing I’m heading home a bit later. This was a good visit that involved some nice visits and exercise in my home state of Maine. I love the pace of life here. I’m so blessed to have healthy parents. I may put some thoughts together later. Have a blessed day and new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment