Monday, December 18, 2023

To the Hills in the Storm

 Today was another stormy morning with high winds and rain. My workout stopped short of the completion of my workout (which it often does in wet weather), so I looked at my distance totals in my activity and movement rings. The bonus is that I made it to work on time as well. I’m grateful as I’ve been dealing with some minor issues, which the Lord has been giving me wisdom in dealing with. I did the 9 x the Raynor Hill with three out and backs before the beginning of the intervals. I did 8.57 in approximately 2:20 ish with an average heart rate of 88 bpm with an elevation gain of 721 feet at an average cadence of 126  spm at an average pace of 16:11 minutes per mile. Sometimes grace falls your way and today was one of those days.Thank you Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment