Friday, December 22, 2023

Thankful

 Every week presents challenges of scheduling, aches and pains, potential injuries, and responsibilities. Each week brings a thought of “Can I make it?”.  With the weight of the holidays and with Christmas just around the corner there is a lot of stress. The ways that my wife and I deal with stress are very different which in itself can cause some conflicts. Thankfully, despite all of the challenges of the week I have made it this far by the grace of God.

   This morning I got out there in good season, but I was a bit slower, probably due to fatigue. I did the modified out and back and 2 loops doing 8.48 miles in 2:18:09 for a 16:17 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 102 bpm with an elevated gain of 240 feet at a cadence of 128 spm at 27 degrees. I have just tried to get through each day and my focus has been quite narrow. All said, I am very grateful. Have a blessed day! Ps. Picked up my brother in law Jonathan from JFK just before 6 o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment