Monday, December 4, 2023

Fatigue and Irritation on Monday

 Today everything went smoothly from a routine point of view, but my fatigue got the best of me. I did 8.53 miles in 2:25:14 for a 17:01 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 84 bpm with an elevation gain of 202 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at approximately 45 degrees. It irritated me that there were so many cars out and around this morning taking away from the peace and solitude aspect of the workout. My commute went fairly smoothly thankfully. 

  The weekend was not overly busy, but neither was it restful. Sunday was a good time with family, but it was not restful. I need some peace and quiet 🤫. Looking ahead to Christmas is a bit daunting. We have company and a lot of people coming to our house on Christmas Day. For me, the feeling of having to perform takes away from the enjoyment of the Christmas season. I realize that my wife as usual carries the weight of these things, but she also enjoys the rush of the Holliday which I do not. I’m struggling. Thank you Lord and help me to keep in mind the true meaning of this season which is Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment