Thursday, December 28, 2023

Maine Workouts in Hope & Eastport

 On Wednesday I did my new loop going out and back on the pastor’s road and then the combined loop of Barnestown and Howe Hill for 8.68 miles in 2:26:34 for a 16:53 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 115 bpm with an elevation gain of 507 feet at a cadence of 126 spm at 36 degrees.

 On Thursday I did Adam’s Street out High, County,190 + Estes Head, Redoubt Hill, Down High , and down Caden Avenue to Todd’s House for 9.81 miles at a 16:29 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 114 bpm with an elevation gain of 434 feet at an average cadence of 125 spm at 39 cloudy degrees.  I have been very comfortable in the mornings, but am glad when I finally hit the road. I didn’t go fast, but I am grateful for my Maine workouts. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment