Sunday, December 10, 2023

Weekend Hiking

  One of my favorite activities on earth is hiking in the woods. I had a blood draw at 9 o’clock for my upcoming physical. I grabbed a quick breakfast and then went for a hike with my daughter Rebekah at Brookhaven. I then did a leisurely hike a couple hours later at Randall game preserve. The weather was warm and beautiful. 

Brookhaven: 3.1 miles in 57:33 for a 18:33 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 75 bpm with an elevation gain of 238 feet at a cadence of 114 spm at around 58 degrees. 

Randall: 4.11 miles in 1:30:20 for a 21:59 minute per mile pace at an average heart rate of 66 bpm at a cadence of 103 spm at 62 degrees.

  I am grateful to get the workouts in even when I’m not super motivated. I am truly blessed to get these opportunities to do extra hikes and complete my strength work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment