Monday, December 11, 2023

Perseverance Pays Off

 I was not feeling it today. Even though I had a decent pace, I just felt like cutting my workout short. The forecast was for strong winds and torrential rain. I always get up no matter how bad the weather is and see how far that I can make it. Fortunately, the rain was steady but light and the wind was not too strong. I just had to watch out for huge mud puddles that sometimes covered the sidewalk. I got out late, but fortunately my pace was decent. I also did a superset of weights before heading to work. Thankfully, I made it on time. I definitely struggled mentally this morning, but thankfully the effort ended well. Hate are the stats: 8.57 in 2:16:53 for a 15:58 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 141 bpm with an elevation gain of 286 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at approximately 50 degrees. I’m grateful for little blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment