Friday, December 1, 2023

New Month

 When you’re going through a time of fatigue and monotony it’s important to try to mark the day. Even in monotony there are blessings— so many good things that we take for granted. Today I was hoping to spring on the road earlier and do a slightly longer route, but even with the 5 hour energy I was a little slow and a little late to get out the door. Today I changed things up by going in the opposite direction on my loops. Changing things up ever so slightly can make all the difference. I look forward to Fridays since I know that on the weekend I don’t have to work or get up early. I did 8.56 miles in 2:17:28 for a 16:03 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 122 bpm with an elevation gain of 237 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 40 degrees. Tonight we decorate at the church. I am definitely the type of person that could care less about decorating. The joy to me is in the message and the meaning of Christmas. So decorating is just another job to do with folks that are way more excited about decorating than me. Fridays in general are a time of celebration extreme fatigue and grumpiness. 

God is good always!

No comments:

Post a Comment