Thursday, December 14, 2023

Adapting

 Life is a constant cycle of adapting to change. For this school, the change is constant. I now have to get here at school even earlier due to the time clock demands. Right now I am riding a wave of adrenaline and good traffic conditions that have me arriving in time to work. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t help but think of trying to clock in on time. I lay awake for a little while , but next thing I knew was that I was waking up to my alarm. I heard the song Jirah on my way to work. It reminded me of God’s constant presence, love, and meeting of our needs. I needed that song. I did the reverse version of the modified two loops plus a short out and back. I did 9.46 in 2:15:40 for a 16:02 minute per mile pace with an average cadence of 129 spm with an average heart rate of 108 bpm with an elevation gain of 222 feet at 31 degrees. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment