Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Getting it Done

 This morning I woke up out of a delightful sleep to start my day. This week I have thankfully reached my benchmarks, but I have been playing from behind because of fatigue. I did the reverse modified loop again this morning. It was so still out this morning, with only a slight breeze at times. I could tell I was behind by when and where I passed the school buses. I went to a dinner and a movie last night with my wife. When I do anything out of the norm, it definitely causes me to be a bit behind and fatigued the next day. I did 8.56 miles in 2:20:19 for a 16:24 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 89 bpm with an elevation gain of 212 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at around 34 degrees. Just tired and feel like sitting. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment