Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Waving Goodbye to October

 Today I feel as if a page is being turned. For some reason September and October have been a time of frustration for me. I’ve had a productive time teaching, but yet because of the emphasis of a minute here and there I am being persecuted like a rookie. The challenge just to make it to work is difficult and recently it has been made more difficult. Today I made it very early, but somehow my good just doesn’t seem good enough. Well, my workout was decent. I did the out and back and two loop regular workout doing 8.64 miles in 2:18:18 for a 15:59 minute per mile pace. I got in my strength work with a set of benches added. I had an average heart rate of 153 bpm with an elevation gain of 216 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 45 degrees. I have been happy with my workouts. Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment