Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Inspiration

 Each morning I try to think of some thought that will inspire me. It’s usually not anything too superfluous. Usually a thought about an acquisition of one of my favorite sport’s teams, or getting excited that I have all my supplements in stock, or that I have a day off from school, etc., etc. I set goals , but inspiration is different— it’s an emotional impetus to motivate. Each day on this planet is an opportunity provided by God that not all people get. One day my own number will be called, but until then let Jesus be served in and through my life.

I did the same route this morning. I’ve altered my workouts a little bit because my lower left back has been kind of stiff. It is a bit better today thankfully. I did the same workout doing 8.52 miles in 2:23:48 for a 16:52 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 101 bpm with an elevation gain of 221 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 59 degrees .  I felt slow and achy, but by His grace I was able to get the work in. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment