Tuesday, October 24, 2023

The Good , The Bad, makes me ugly

 Today was a day where I thought things were going well. I got out early and got my work done and made it to work in a timely manner. I was setting up when I got a message from the secretary to see the principal. The way teaching is, you can do something wrong and not even realize it. I did think that there was something bad heading my way. I arrived a bit early and Ms. Persad informed me that she was writing me up for repeated tardiness. I told her to do what she had to do. Last month I had a lot of 1 or two minute tardies. I come from the second furthest distance by far. I’m literally coming way earlier than I ever have. I have definitely made big changes and have mostly been on time the last couple of weeks. But there is zero allowance. I’m pretty good at responding under pressure and Lord willing things will turn around. I will just say there are some things that I have changed and other things that I won’t change. I did the modified two loop doing 8.49 miles in 2:16:14 for a 16:02 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 175 bpm with an elevation gain of 209 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 40 degrees.  I hope that my day gets better. Kind of feeling defeated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment