Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Success of Failure

 I set my alarm at 3:33 which is two minutes earlier than usual. So when I looked at my phone and noticed that it was 3:47 I was shocked. I quickly drank my coffee and headed downstairs. I made it out the door on time and earlier than the rest of the week. I decided not to listen to music which save’s about a minute of time. I did the same route as the other days doing 8.45 miles in 2:21:20 for a 16:43 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 85 bpm with an elevation gain of 243 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at a slightly warmer 60 degrees. I was nervous about doing my stability bar presses and rows due to my sore lower back. I had two plans when I got back to put in place. 1- do my usual presses and rows, 2- do my fabulous 40. I decided on doing the presses and rows. Thankfully my back was no worse for wear.  Despite getting a good workout and getting out early, I arrived at work 1 minute late. The stupid bridge construction is slowing things down again. We have Bible study tonight, so it will be a long day. I am thankful for the many blessings that the Lord has bestowed on me. Praise His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment