Monday, October 16, 2023

Saturday/Monday

 With Thursday night being a concert night, I tried to get a workout in on Saturday so that I won’t have to workout on Friday. It was light raining on Saturday and Char had to marry a couple at church. I took this as an opportunity to get to Brookhaven park and do my series of loops. 

Saturday- slow but beautiful. I did 7.98 miles in 2:47:53 for a 21:02 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 71 bpm with an elevation gain of 522 feet with an average cadence of 110 spm at a rainy 56 degrees.

Monday- I did 8.43 miles in 2:17:24 for a 16:17 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 160 bpm with an elevation gain of 226 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at 47 degrees. For the second week in a row I had a couple of young ladies coming behind me on a jog on Ridge turning off on Kastal. It’s a bit annoying, but so should be prepared for it.

It’s my oldest daughter Ericka’s 30 the birthday today. God bless her and her daughters richly.

No comments:

Post a Comment