Thursday, October 26, 2023

Shelter in Place

 My home state of Maine is in the news for all the wrong reasons. A mass shooting took place in Lewiston last night and the murderer is still at large. The residents of Lewiston and Lisbon were told to shelter in place. When things are tough in life it is good to hunker down in prayer and read God’s Word. I believe that God wants us to cry out to Him in prayer as things in this world keep getting worse.

This morning I got out early, but due to slow moving I got back slightly later than I have been. I did the Medford/Randall Loop doing 8.81 miles in 2:27:23 for a 16:43 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 155 bpm with an elevation gain of 226 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 54 degrees. My workout started with 3 police cars passing me on Smith Road heading to Strathmore. Grateful for another day early to work. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment