Thursday, October 5, 2023

Fog

  You never know what will happen with the weather. I was awoken by my alarm this morning thankfully. My new route is compensating for my slowness. It’s slightly shorter which allows me to get back at a decent time. I am no longer operating at the level of a youngster. I cannot make up time by running. A later night tires me out. Thankfully I can still get the work in . I did 8.50 miles in 2:22:28 for a 16:45 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 123 bpm with an elevation gain of 248 feet with an average cadence of 128 spm at a foggy 57 degrees. 

The commute to work has been a challenge. It is difficult to make it to work on time. It seems as if my progress is usually countered by another commute problem. I’m glad that at least it’s a three day weekend. Thank you lord for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment