Wednesday, October 11, 2023

The Right Track

 Sometimes you have to accept the little victories in your life. The truth is that although I am grateful for my job, it is not an encouraging environment. I got out in good season and had a better than usual pace which put me ahead of schedule. A few extra minutes makes all of the difference. I was able to get in my a work as well as leg work before heading to work and making it on time again. This is the third time in a row. I did the two loop and short out and back version of my workout. I did 8.59 miles in 2:15:36 for a 15:47 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 105 bpm with an elevation gain of 187 feet at an average cadence of 132 spm at 47 degrees. I heard a couple of ladies walking or jogging behind me on Ridge road, which is highly unusual for around 4:30 am— I guess I’m not the only nut up and out early. 

I have Bible study tonight. We have nice people in our church. I do enjoy my discussion group. It’s a long day, but it’s only once a week. I’m so glad that the Lord is in control. I don’t have to strive on my own I just need quiet obedience to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment