Thursday, October 19, 2023

Friday on a Thursday

 I usually look forward to Saturday mornings, but tomorrow I get a little break from training. Tonight my daughter Rebekah and I are going to the Paramount to see Switchfoot, Lord willing. Switchfoot was one of the groups that Rebekah liked and we listened to on TVU’s top 10 Christian Rock countdown. God is so good and has given us this opportunity to hear a group that we like. I was a few minutes late again for work. Annoying, but I am giving a good effort. The commute is not easy. This morning I did my usual short out and back and then 2 x Woodlot/Ridge for 8.59 miles in 2:21:30 for a 16:27 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 79 bpm with an elevation gain of 210 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at 47 degrees.

Bible study was good last night. It’s always good to have Christian fellowship in the middle of the week. Lord willing I will post on Monday or sooner should I decide to try another workout. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment