Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Going Longer

 I decided to try a slightly longer route just to mix things up, but unfortunately the difference made me two minutes late for work. It’s a tight schedule and unfortunately there is very little give to it. So I guess, some days I just take a little hit. I did the Medford/Randall Loop. There was no breeze at all this morning. I didn’t see a soul out there for the first time in a few days. This is the time of year when the darkness really starts to kick in and lasts for about 4 months.  I did 8.9 miles in around 2:25 for around a 16:19 minute per mile pace. My watch stopped at 7.09 , but my watch still tracks overall distance— so I can make close approximations. I had an average cadence of around 130 spm at a still 48 degrees. 

Through the rat race of life, I endeavor to try to keep my Lord and Savior as my focus. Despite my many failings I am grateful for the grace that the Lord has bestowed on me. It’s my desire that somehow, that people see Jesus through me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment