Wednesday, October 25, 2023

No Moral Victories

 This morning, everything went perfectly. I got out the door for my workout on time. I got my strength work done quickly. I got out the door early. My GPS had me arriving early.  But then as with the rest of this year something happened— a major accident. Instead of arriving early, I arrived 9 minutes late. Ugh 😣. At least my principal seemed understanding. This is the year that no matter what I’ve done, I’ve had an obstacle to match it. I’m definitely being taught some lessons and been given some humble pie. I did my usual adapted double loop doing 8.43 miles in 2:14:25 for a 15:56 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 148 bpm with an elevation gain of 222 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 51 degrees. I noticed that I sweat up my clothes pretty good. I definitely feel like a rat on a wheel. Everything done is geared towards getting ready for the next day. It doesn’t matter what age that you are, there are things to learn and things that you can do that you didn’t think that you could. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment